03 August 2022
Solflare transactions are not showing up on my Ledger
In order to interact with SPL tokens and smart contracts, enable blind signing by following these quick steps on your device (as per Ledger’s support article).
- Connect and unlock your Ledger device.
- Open the Solana application.
Your device displays Application is ready.
- Press the right button to navigate to Settings. Then press both buttons to validate.
Your Ledger device displays Allow blind sign.
- Select Yes then press both buttons.
Your device displays Application is ready again. You’re done.
- Although blind signing is required for using Solana, it is technically an advanced feature.
- It is recommended to disable it after use.
- Since you will need it to be turned on so often when using Solana, please be cognizant of when it is turned on or off.
- Any firmware update or Solana Live app update will automatically disable blind signing.