How to Withdraw from a Solrise Fund
- Go to Solrise.Finance and click Launch App.
- Click Connect Wallet in the top right corner and then click Solflare.
- Click on the account tab located on the top right and click Dashboard.
- Click which fund you want to withdraw from.
This wallet is only invested in one fund. If it were invested in multiple, the metrics for each would be displayed here.
- Click Exit.
- Make sure you have at least 0.01 SOL in your wallet, ensure that the details look correct, and click Confirm Exit, then approve the transaction.
***Although your wallet is connected to the platform, your withdrawal will be deposited into your Solrise account, NOT your wallet.
Step 4 will show you how to withdraw from your Solrise account to your wallet.
- Sit back and relax. After you’ve confirmed your transactions, the automated exit process will commence.
If the transaction fails for whatever reason, there will be a fix it prompt that will re-submit the transaction.
You’ll be taken to your dashboard.
- Click on the account button again and then click My Account.
- Click Withdraw.
- Type in how much you want to withdraw and click withdraw.
- Approve the transaction.
You’re all set.
You can count yourself as a pioneer in trading on-chain derivatives because not many people have done that before. Well done!