How to Unstake Natively Staked SOL (Mobile)
- Go to your Stake Accounts on the Staking tab and select the account that you are trying to unstake from.
- This is also where you can view validator and staking rewards details.
- Click Unstake.
- Swipe to confirm the transaction.
Do you want to unstake only a part of your staking account? In that case, you would use the SPLIT button by pressing the three vertical dots menu in the top right and inputting a partial amount to unstake.
Once you’ve finished Step 2, you’ll have to wait until your SOL is unstaked before you can withdraw it. Unstaking SOL can take up to 3 epochs which translates to roughly 6 days.
- After 20 network confirmations, your staked SOL is now entering the unstaking status.
- You can find the Time to unstake estimation by clicking on any Unstaking stake account from the list.
Thats really all there is to it.
It’s as easy as (a) 1,2,3 (step process).