How to Swap Tokens within Solflare (Desktop)
Traditional non-custodial wallets often serve three purposes – holding digital assets, receiving and sending out transfers to other wallets, and connecting to web3 platforms.
Solflare, on the other hand, has built advanced features within its wallet application without sacrificing its visual simplicity or user experience. Alongside efficient staking capabilities, Solflare offers a seamless in-app swap interface where you can trade any SPL token for another with the best prices, highest liquidity and the lowest fees on Solana thanks to our Jupiter Aggregator integration.
- Open the Solflare browser extension and go to the Swap tab.
- Type in how much you want to trade and which assets you want to trade.
- With the Jupiter Aggregator integration in our in-wallet swap, we can offer our users the widest range of tokens and the best route discovery between any token pair, guaranteeing the best price swaps and most liquid sources.
- You can configure slippage (The maximum difference between your estimated price and execution price) using the settings button at the top right corner of the Swap feature.
- The default slippage tolerance is set to 0.5%.
- Once you set your slippage click SWAP and Confirm if everything looks correct.
- Make sure to keep always an active balance of at least 0.05 SOL. This balance is necessary to cover transaction fees, especially considering that certain swap transactions require multiple routes for successful execution.
Double Check your transaction and you’re done!
A pop-up will appear that will take you to your transaction details. You can also copy and paste your public key/wallet address into the search bar at Solscan.io.