How to Swap Tokens within Solflare (Desktop)
Traditional non-custodial wallets often serve three purposes – holding digital assets, receiving and sending out transfers to other wallets, and connecting to web3 platforms.
Solflare, on the other hand, has built advanced features within its wallet application without sacrificing its visual simplicity or user experience. Alongside efficient staking capabilities, Solflare offers a seamless in-app swap interface where you can trade any SPL token for another with the best prices, highest liquidity and the lowest fees on Solana thanks to our Jupiter Aggregator integration.
- Open the Solflare web application and go to the Swap tab.
- Type in how much you want to trade and which assets you want to trade.
- With the Jupiter Aggregator integration in our in-wallet swap, we can offer our users the widest range of tokens and the best route discovery between any token pair, guaranteeing the best price swaps and most liquid sources.
- Choose the route of your preference by clicking on the dropdown menu
- You can configure slippage using the settings button at the top right corner of the Swap feature.
- The default slippage tolerance is set to 0.5%.
- Click SWAP if everything looks correct.
Double Check your transaction and you’re done!
A pop-up will appear that will take you to your transaction details. You can also copy and paste your public key/wallet address into the search bar at Solscan.io.