How to Liquid Stake SOL on Marinade (Mobile)
Marinade Finance is a non-custodial liquid staking protocol for Solana. If you stake SOL with Marinade, it is delegated to a network of over 450 validators and increases in value every epoch (about 48 hours). In exchange for your SOL, you’ll receive mSOL which can be used to earn additional yields or serve as collateral across a number of DeFi protocols, including Marinade itself.
Proof of Stake blockchains benefit from having a widespread distribution of validators. If too much SOL is delegated to one validator or a few colluding validators, they could wreak havoc.
Marinade helps stop that from happening, and now you can too.
- Open the Solflare Browser and type in Marinade.Finance.
- Click Start Staking SOL.
- Click Connect a Wallet in the top right corner and select Solflare.
- When asked how you want to connect, click Mobile and then click Connect.
- Type in how much SOL you want to stake and confirm the transaction.
- Once confirmed, you will receive mSOL and your SOL will be automatically delegated across Marinade’s network of over 400 validators.
By staking with Marinade, you’re helping secure the Solana network while utilizing your capital more efficiently.