How to Natively Stake SLRS
- Open a browser and search Solrise.Finance.
- From there, click Access Wallet.
This guide assumes you already have a funded wallet with SLRS and SOL in it.
You’ll need at least 0.1 SOL to pay for transaction fees.
- Click on the Staking tab at the top of the page.
- Click on the SLRS staking tab, which is the tab the farthest to the right in the following image.
- Click Create Staking Account in the top right corner.
If you have made any staking accounts in the past, they will appear here.
As you can see, this wallet has 1,010 SLRS staked for 203 more days and will earn the locked annual staking reward of 40%.
Just as a reminder, the SLRS staking rates are the following.
- Decide how much SLRS you want to stake and scroll the slider for the duration of your choice.
The duration options are no lockup, 30 days, 90 days, 180 days, and 365 days.
- Click Stake SLRS when you’re ready and confirm the transaction.
You’re All Set
Now you are earning 8% APY on your SLRS deposit and you can withdraw at anytime.
This 8% reflects how much SLRS you would be entitled to if you were to stake the SLRS for a year.
If you choose to lock your staked SLRS, you will receive higher APY rates.